Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Oblivious to the Tag

I've not been on the computer much in the last couple weeks. A friend in town referenced something that happened to my sister-in-law, and I just stared at her. She scolded, "Don't you read her blog?" Well... I do. In spurts.

This morning I was catching up on some of my favorite "reads" and discovered that over the holidays I had been tagged. Yikes. Hopefully, "Better late than never" can absolutely apply to this tardy situation!

1. Two Names You Go By: Momma and Babe -I've always hated hearing other people call their loved one "Babe", but somehow when Philip uses it to refer to me, it sounds quite nice.

2. Things You Are Wearing Right Now: fleece pants, fleece shirt (notice the trend?)

3. Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment: a tidy house and ready-made dinner

4. Two people who you look up to: Nan Myers and Pricilla Shirer.

5. Two things you did last night: watched a cooking show on PBS and went to bed early.

6. Two things you ate yesterday: oatmeal and quesadillas ...not in the same meal.

7. Two people you last talked to: Mari Alice & Ardyn

8. Two Things you're doing tomorrow: Choir rehearsal and set up stage for musical.

9. Two longest car rides: TX to Washington and Tx to Niagra Falls

10. Favorite Holidays : Thanksgiving and Christmas

11. Favorite Vacations : Hot Springs when the boys were little, Missouri the first year we were married

12. Last trip: Does Tyler Thursday count? Weatherford Labor Day

13. Two favorite beverages: Folger's Creme Brulee & Diet Dr Pepper

This is where I get to tag folks....hmmmm, let's see....
Rachel
Rebecca
Kathy F
Carrie
Weaver

Ready, Set, Blog!