Friday, September 05, 2008

Following the Leader

Some clarification concerning Simple Woman's Daybook. It was originated by a gal I've never met, but my sister-in-law, Rebecca, set the trend in my life. Admittedly, she had to help me along with my first couple posts because there are rules, people! Link obligations, perma-link statutes, photo link requirements...

Reading my daybooks alone, might give the reader the indication that it is a "simple daybook from a woman". However, I believe the creator of this meme (?) - I'll have to look in my "Blogger for Dummies" book and get to the bottom of that one - intended it to be "journal starter for the simple woman". Her site is even called "Simple Woman". Stop saying it! I KNOW I'm complex and at many times perplexedly complicated. My only qualification might be the simplicity of my skincare and wardrobe. Nonetheless, I joined in the fun.

A big part of the fun is to post your link on her website each week so other simple women can read your entries. Or in my case, other women could simply read your entry. She has all the guidelines on her site. I have nothing but Monday motivation on mine, so I'm hopefully sending you back to the source.

Is that enough linkin' forya? All I'm saying is that if you're posting a daybook each Monday, please don't merely follow my example. (I don't always do it right) There's more to know & more to do.

Now I feel as though I've offered the way back to the creator of the daybook. I'm sorry if I was misleading. Though my "weak link" daybook was not worthy of being an example, evidently it served as one anyway. The only way to get everybody back on track is to get back to the original author.

Hey, that's kind of deep....Beyond blogdom, there is a Kingdom truth here. "I want my life to offer the Way back to the Creator. I am sorry if I am ever misleading. Though my daybook -the pages of my life that lay open today- is not worthy of being an example, many times it is anyway. The only way to get everybody back on track is to get back to the Original Author."

ooh, I like it!

"Jesus said, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." - Hebrews 12:2