Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Blog from Ash

This journal was dictated by Ashlin Rae Johnson. (Transcribed by CDJ -- except for the last line. That was typed by "her infinite cuteness")


I look cute in this picture. I think I was three or two.

Oscar is having a good time. He been playing with us for a long time. He likes us so much. One time he jumped on me and I didn't care cause I was brave. Oscar likes his new home. We like him so much. He likes me. I can teach him to do tricks. I walked him today. I can pull him...he's too strong, but I can pull him.

The ladybug costume looks cute on me. I'm gonna wear it on Fall Fest. I am gonna be a ladybug.

I wanna talk about Johnathan, now. Johnathan is a cute baby. He kissed me so much. Oscar licked him alot, but it was so funny.

The storm was scary. It was...one tree fell down on...when we were doing AWANA.


ilovemimom