Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Blog from Ardyn

The following journal was dictated by Ardyn Grace Johnson
(transcribed by her fabulous mother; word-for-word with mild polishing in the spelling department. Grammar was left unedited - by a consuming effort of concentration)


My uncle is taking me and my sisters to the donut shop and the animal shelter tomorrow morning. I am so excited. He said we could wake him up, so we're going to ask Dad to wake us up when he leaves. That means we can go around 6 am.

Mari loves to sing on the keyboard. She climbs up into the chair and pretends she's a rockstar. She sings "Holy, Holy, Holy," while she plays.

Ashlin is my sister who like to play dressup. Today I helped her put together her Fall Fest costume. She's going to be a ladybug. I helped her with her school today, too.

Luke is my brother. He is at baseball practice, so I don't get to see him right now. Luke and I ...I was uhm Sacka-weeja..it's spelled with a G, I know. Anyway, we fighted each other. He was the bad guy and I fought him like crazy.

Now I want to go to Daddy. I love my dad. He is a really great dad because he goes to work and helps people's lights go back on. He picks up poles. He's a really great dad. Every night when we go to bed, he sings us the "Papa Song".

I have a great time with my mom at school. And I love her too. Last night my mom and I played a duet. She played the low part and I played the really loud, high part. We did it from our heart and recorded it on the keyboard so we could play it for my dad.

Oh yeah, now it's about my brother, Landen. My brother Landen is really good at climbing trees and he's just ...he plays with me really sweetly. We play Indiana Jones together and I just really really love him. Well.

Oscar, my new dog...he jumps up on you and runs around. He goes outside and he ...if you run, he will catch you. He runs like the wind. I just really really love my family.



This is a picture of me and my friends, Abby & Kaitlyn at a tea party when we were four. They both moved away, but our moms blog together so we can keep seeing pictures of each other. Abby lives really close to me again and Kaitlyn is still far away and I miss her.

I love everyone.