Friday, July 11, 2008

Here and Now

Just stopping by to say "hey".

Mari's in the tub in my bathroom. She got a little whack with the Malt-o-meal, so she's having "aquatic playtime". Ashli is on the other side of my bed listening to her sight word cd. The songs are cheesy but she digs them right on up. "Blue flower, blue flower, floooowers in the rain...." Ardyn is propped up against the pillows of her freshly made bed. She loves to sketch on a clip board. I can hear her humming along with "Big flowers, little flowers, red, yellow, blue..."

Landen is at James' desk writing in his scripture journal. Luke is finishing up his chores. Philip is at work -- making all of the above possible:)

Well, Mari is calling for me to "wosh!" her. This was fun. More later.

Thank You, Father for this home. Thank You for happy togetherness. Help us as we learn together today. I love You.