Monday, October 22, 2007

Tonight's Top Ten

Top Ten Quotes to Prove We Need to Go to WalMart Immediately

#10 "Where's the cheese?"
#9 "There's no cereal that's my kind."
#8 "There are only 2 apples and no bananas...I call one of the apples!"
#7 "The ketchup tooted!"
#6 "The mustard tooted!"
#5 "Babe, I'm outa deoderant."
#4 "No, just wipe her bottom with a wet paper towel and put the new diaper on."
#3 "The ranch dressing tooted!"
#2 "Why did I get a heel?...me too!...I did too!.....I didn't! (turns sandwich over) HEY--I did too!

And the number one quote to prove we NEED to go to the store ASAP:

#1 "Hey Sis, you wanna know what I just had for breakfast? That really old, left-over chicken sprinkled over brown lettuce in a tortilla that snapped in half when I tried to fold it. It wasn't too bad, but I couldn't find any ranch, so I just poured the rest of the Italian dressing on it. "