Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Great Outdoors

I got the picnic table painted today. I've placed an order for sunny, breezy weather to try it out, and the "storm team 3 forecast" gives every indication I'll get my wish.

Mari may be following in her siblings' footsteps...in more ways than one. She's pulling up into a standing position every chance she gets and is loving her view from two feet off the ground. So as we monitor her first steps around couches and coffee tables, we're noticing that she may be an "outside girl". She has been so fussy indoors lately, but outside in the stroller or exersaucer, she's good to go. We bought her a swing today to attach to the set Papaw built. She LOVED it! At one point, she was giggling so hard, her eyes rolled back in her head. We all got a big laugh.

I'd love to write more, but Philip wants to go to sleep.....
More later