Monday, November 14, 2011

Multitude 11.14.11






Giving thanks to God in community for His gifts ...

I'm so grateful for my family....this strong handsome man and these half dozen darlings.  For today's "multitude", I asked them each privately to share things for which they are grateful.  I was pleased with their quick, easy responses.  I found it interesting that they each share gratitude for many of the same things, but express it through their unique personalities.  This brings me joy.


Landen (15)
parents that care about what I do
house and clothes
doctors to help us with the pain
God - without Him there'd be no eternal happiness
forgiveness - without it there is only despair

Giz (2)
a pen...Momma's pen
Luke Rice
Daddy and Landen

Mari Alice (5)
toys & my family
my house & my friends
pizza & milk

Ardyn (10)
that I can go to church
for a Mom that can make things happen...anything.
clean water...and being able to minister to people who don't have it.

Ash (8)
we have people who love us
the opportunity to go to church
mostly for house, clothes and food
lots of friends
Daddy makes money and provides for us
sweet sweet Oscar dog

Luke (13)
food - 'cause food's amazing.  food is my passion.
baseball - 'cause it's like the only thing I'm good at
sleep - 'cause sleep just feels good
good parents - 'cause I know people without good parents and they have a lot of stuff going on

Philip (40)
opportunity to be a part of this family...to have 7 people who love me dearly
and a 2 year old who likes to sit with me and watch football
one son who is learning every day what it takes to become a man....the hard way
and a son who does not like peaches with sprite (total inside giggle)
3 other girls who are very different but all so very beautiful
and wife who makes my life easier...most of the time:)

(#141-170)