Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Meditation on Colossians 1:29

"To this end
For this purpose:
Christ in you,
the hope of glory...
to present every person completely mature in Christ
(Colossians 1:27-28)

I labor,
I do His work...
I proclaim
I admonish
with all wisdom
not by might, not by human strength
but by His Spirit, I am driven toward productivity and completion (Zechariah 4:6)
struggling with all His energy,
vigorously striving
equipped with Divine adequacy (2 Corinthians 3:4-6)
which so powerfully
with perfect capacity and capability
in such an overwhelming outpouring of wonder-working grace (2 Peter 1:3)
works
acts and operates effectively
accomplishes His plans (Proverbs 19:21)

in me."
in this broken vessel
when I die to myself
and live in resurrection abundance. (John 10:10)

God will not be mocked.
If we toil in our flesh, the harvest is corrupt.
If we sow in the Spirit, we will reap eternal life.
I will not grow weary in doing good. (Galatians 6:6-9)

I will treasure my weaknesses
because
In my weakness, His strength becomes perfect. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Colossians 1:29