Friday, October 14, 2011

Flashback Fall Festivals

This year, I have agreed to discuss costuming with whomever is up-to-date with school work. Waiting....

I do enjoy the challenge to be creative and resourceful while keeping thriftiness as a premium.


Click to see photos from 2010.
Or 2009.

A post from October 2008.  I find it so ironic that I was struggling with internet consumption back then, and I just mentioned last week that I feel like I'm drawn into the 'web' far too often for way too long.  Lord, help me find the balance.
Photos from October 2007.

Five years of blogging...

In the fall of 2006, Mari Alice was a newborn. I have no clear memory of that happy hazy time. Despite the absense of photographic evidence, this is what we were up to that week.


Thank You, God for good memories, spurts of timely creativity, and bountiful celebrations.  You are Lord of the harvest:)