Saturday, July 16, 2011

caMP3: Donkey Tales


This past week I was surrounded by sweet, talented friends. A dream team of sorts for pulling off our church's first annual summer music camp.

Each of us worked beautifully through our giftings to honor the Lord, love on some kiddos, and work together in peace, patience, and PRODUCTIVITY, hello! I just cannot describe how fun and purposeful the week was.

In addition to the friends on campus each day, I was blessed to have a group of sisters who were standing in the gap for us in prayer. One precious lady told me, "You have everything and everyone you need. Instead of coming up here and being in the way, I will be at home praying for you each and every day."

Thank You, God, for my fellow worshippers. Thank You for Your gifts and ideas, stregth and promises. Not to us, O Lord, but to Your name be glory!