Monday, May 23, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday, May 23, 2011...

Outside my window...humid breezes fill the darkness

I am remembering...how much fun we had in Georgetown over the weekend.

I am thankful for...crushed ice from the refrigerator.

I am creating...a plan for caMP3 - our first summer music camp for grade-schoolers. So excited! (tiny bit frightened, but it's a good frightened)

I am going...to watch Landen's first game of the season tomorrow night.

I am reading..."Parenting is Your Highest Calling' and 8 Other Myths That Trap Us in Worry and Guilt" by Leslie Leyland Fields.

I am hoping...this sore throat is better by morning.

On my mind...how cute I think my husband is. How funny I think my kids are. How good God is.

From the learning rooms...We've gone "back to the basics" on several fronts as we conclude this year. Filling in the gaps & checking off the lists.

Noticing that...I haven't walked in several days. I feel sluggish and bleck.

Pondering these words..."Be quick to listen and slow to speak."

From the kitchen...Leftover grilled burgers and baked beans. Yummo.

Around the house...Mom is resting in her Queen Suite here at Johnson & Johnson hotel. The kiddos are asleep and Philip and I are clocking our daily electronic electives:)

One of my favorite things...is how Elizabeth answers, "Oh, ok." to so many things. Cutie.

From my picture album...Mari Alice's patio art.



To participate or simply enjoy more daybooks, visit The Simple Woman.