Thursday, March 03, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Thursday, March 3, 2011...

Outside my window...teen boys talk trash while a basketball thumps against the ground and pops off the backboard then swings through the net, little girls giggle and scream as they chase each other around the yard, and the poor, sensory-overloaded dog barks his hairy head off.

I am remembering...how hasty and elusive East Texas winters seem.

I am thankful for...friends who call and say those special three words, "Let's have lunch!"

I am creating...notta lot. sniff, sigh.

I am going...walk around the block "one mo time agin now".

I am reading..."Made to Crave" and March magazines

I am hoping...that the MP3 concert goes well Sunday night and that all who attend receive a blessing.

On my mind...Easter dresses for 4 girls. ok, not really the dresses, but all the possible paraphanalia...shoes with or without hosiery, bows, slips, etc. (random)

From the learning rooms...we have had a great week. good effort + good grades + good attitudes = good stuff.

Noticing that...fewer Johnsons are coughing now than at any point this year. Clearing up the respitory system just in time for seasonal allergies. yay!

Pondering these words... "Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable --if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things." Phil 4:8 (AND on Glory Revealed II which makes it FAR easier to ponder:)

From the kitchen...need. groceries. soon.

Around the house...clutter in every room gives testimony to the fact that I have been in and out all day. Everyone seems to be enjoying the last few warm moments of daylight, so I'll postpone "Operation: Clean Sweep" for another hour or so.

One of my favorite things...is Casting Crowns music. Speaks to me:)

To participate or simply enjoy more daybooks, visit The Simple Woman.