Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 6

He walks with me...6020 steps (I could keep wearing it and drum up some more, but I'm super pleased with the upward spiral:) Gonna call it a day.

He talks with me...I left the stroller and the baby girl at home and invited David Crowder to join us this morning...by way of the ipod. Thoughts turned toward Japan...

When clouds veil sun
And disaster comes
Oh, my soul
Oh, my soul
When waters rise
And hope takes flight
Oh, my soul
Oh, my soul
Oh, my soul

Ever faithful
Ever true
You I know
You never let go
You never let go

Oh, what love, oh, what love
In joy and pain
In sun and rain
You’re the same
Oh, You never let go

He tells me I am His own..." I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its seting men may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things...Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other." -Isaiah 45