Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 11

He walks with me...7,094 steps *whine of the day: my back hurts.

He talks with me...Through difficult moments of discipline with the girls this morning, in sweet words from those same precious children, while shopping and cleaning and as we walked around the block...God seemed so near to me today.

There were multiple opportunities for me to lose my cool, and it was as if He was physically stroking my shoulder, reminding me: "easy...gently now..." When raising my voice seems like the only method of clear communication, I find that whispering or singing works almost as well. And it sometimes makes us giggle, so that's good too:)

He tells me I am His own..."Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth would care to know my name, would care to feel my hurts...I am Yours. Whom shall I fear? Whom shall I fear? I am Yours!"