Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful for my Tribe: Part 6, The End.



Elizabeth Anne. Lizzy Bug. The Gizzard.

You know when you meet people with horrible nicknames and you think to yourself, "How could a mother allow such..."

Well, sometimes, moms are outnumbered. That's all I'm sayin.

This precious child is literally the sparkle in my eyes. She brings me peace and joy in a heavenly way. I know her better than anyone on earth does, but there is still so much I don't know.

Is she talkative or shy? Will she be athletic or musical --she has shown promise for both (Yay!) Does she prefer drama or comedy? Outdoor or Indoor? How exciting to watch her grow into all the God has created her to be!

For now, she is in the "B" phase of interests and hobbies...Books, Balls, Babies, Blankets, Butterflies and Bananas.

I am grateful to God for giving us the courage to have "one more". He has blessed us beyond measure. Thank You, God, for Elizabeth Anne!