Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Tuesday, June 1, 2010...

Outside my window...bright warm sun & fresh breezy air.

I am remembering...how God has used such special people to encourage and guide my journey.

I am thankful for...opportunities to be helpful.

I am creating...a sewing corner.

I am going...to Landen's game tonight with the whole family:)

I am reading..."Bringing Up Girls" by James Dobson.

I am hoping...to bless my children today.

On my mind...the strange pace of time.

From the learning rooms...Landen is finding more and more success. Luke is thriving. Girls have begun Language and Piano. Mari Alice STILL thinks her "school" should arrive by mail any day.

Noticing that...I do not hear the kids arguing at the lunch table. Have they been revived? or have they R.U.N.N.O.F.T?

Pondering these words...Psalm 32:3-7

From the kitchen...lunch included apple slices, tuna sandwiches and a batch of Great Grandma Walker's Chocolate Chip Cookies..BBQ chicken in the crock pot for supper. Yum.

Around the house...lunch is over now it seems. I hear Ardyn playing sweetly with Elizabeth, Ashlin & Luke are chatting, and I think Landen and Mari must be discussing spare change and chewing gum. A steady succession of laundry loads march through our midst, but otherwise, it's a slow, peaceful day.

One of my favorite things...traveling with my family. There is great comfort in being together. Once the planning and preparations and packing are complete, the only objective is to ride and smile:)

From my picture journal...


To participate or simply enjoy more daybooks, visit The Simple Woman.