Sunday, April 18, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Sunday, April 18, 2010...

Outside my window...cool breezes sneak through dark trees.

I am remembering...my sweet daddy and his jolly laugh.

I am thankful for...freedom in Christ.

I am creating...a little talk for MOPS' "Friendship & Faith".

I am going...to start playing the piano for a local church.

I am reading...the Bible. Can't seem to get enough.

I am hoping...to keep a gentle, quiet spirit tomorrow with the kids.

On my mind...all that God can do...all He has done...all He will do.

From the learning rooms...placing curriculum orders this week.

Noticing that...it's taking SEVERAL minutes for the NyQuil to kick in.

Pondering these words..."Come be washed in the soul cleansing blood of the Lamb."

From the kitchen...crustless quiche, monkey bread, and cantaloupe.

Around the house...rooms are either trashed or really neat...nowhere in between.

One of my favorite things...tight acapella harmony. boy howdy!

From my picture journal...JW & the girls on the top bleacher. 4/11/10



To participate or simply enjoy more daybooks, visit The Simple Woman.