Sunday, November 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday, November 15, 2009...


Outside my window...the wind is whispering a wintry welcome.

I am remembering...how many times I lost my cool today. Lord, forgive me.

I am thankful for...new mercies for tomorrow! Thank You, Jesus!

I am creating...packing lists for Colorado.

I am going...to clean my room tomorrow is it's the ONLY thing I do.

I am reading...too many things. I need to slow down and focus.

I am hoping...everyone stays healthy for our trip.

On my mind...the children in the World Vision catalog.

From the learning rooms...completed assignments are means to an end: hunting, playing with friends, and travel plans.

Noticing that...my toenails need to be painted.

Pondering these words..."Whether we think of, or speak to, God, whether we act or suffer for Him, all is prayer, when we have no other object than His love, and the desire of pleasing Him." - John Wesley

From the kitchen...Pasta e Fagioli for family and friends followed by the joyful baking of banana bread and dark chocolate-craisin pumpkin bites.

Around the house...few chores and several children. (satisfied grin)

One of my favorite things...is crushed ice. Year round.

From my picture journal...


To participate or simply enjoy more daybooks, visit The Simple Woman.