Thursday, April 02, 2009

Q & A with Ashlin Rae



I stole this idea from my cousin. I was so nervous about what Ash might say -- she's a straight-forward, no-nonsense kind of girl -- but all-in-all, this served as some good mommy encouragement.
Thank You, Jesus.

1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love you"
2. What makes mom happy? "to work"
3. What makes mom sad? "disobeying"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "tickles"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "a baby"
6. How old is your mom? "79"
7. How tall is your mom? "I don't know...big."
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "play with her kids"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "do nothing"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "cause she moved alot"
11. What is your mom really good at? "the computer"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "I can't think of anything"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "watch over children"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "salad"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "playing with me"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Cake' from Saturday morning cartoons"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "play games and read"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "we both have short hair"
19. How are you and your mom different? "she has brown and I have blue eyes"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Cause I came out of your tummy"