Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday, March 30, 2009...

Outside my window... the dawn of a sunshiney, beautiful day. The lawn will need to dry out a few more days before we mow. Spring has sprung.

I am thinking...that I am SO glad Tim & Rebecca finally had that sweet baby boy! Baby Sam's pics are on Rebecca's blog. He's so darn handsome.

I am thankful for...my church family. Yesterday's meetings were encouraging and convicting. I appreciate our leadership. I enjoy the fellowship. Thank you, Jesus.

From the learning rooms...three weeks left. I hate to admit that we've all merely adopted the downhill finish. We are relishing nothing, savoring nothing, we just want to be done. Done done.

From the kitchen...soup & sandwiches today. We have rehearsal every night this week, so meal prep & clean up will have to be minimized.

I am wearing...black pants, green maternity shirt. (sh-sh-sh. I wore this last night to church and put it back on to wear to the doctor.) I'll walk and then shower and have something new on soon.

I am creating...a plan for the big bedroom switcharoo. I love this kind of stuff!

I am going...to a doctor's appointment today, then we have to be at the church house every night through Sunday. Git yer vita-meata-vegemin and let's hit it!

I am reading...Life's Just Better with Jesus by Anne Graham Lotz and a Ruth Beechick book on Biblical Homeschooling.

I am hoping...that the friends I'm praying for receive the Truth. I'm not sure what to do but pray.

I am hearing...quietness. I'm the only one awake...except for God, who never slumbers. Praise Him for His faithfulness!

Around the house...a fresh spirit of possibility and potential. I want to concentrate on being kind with one another this week. Lord, help us.

One of my favorite things...crushed ice. Pure happiness.

A few plans for the rest of the week..."Sacrifice" rehearsal every night, performances Friday through Sunday, moderate amounts of baseball and several hours of lessons. That's it.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Philip and Cari watching the sun set on our anniversary weekend.

To participate or simply enjoy more daybooks, visit The Simple Woman.