Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Present and Accounted For

The MP3 shirts came in! They look marvy! I'm so relieved.

My meeting for tomorrow night has been cancelled, so it won't be a hair/make-up day after all! I'll be free to exercise and work on the bathroom intermittently throughout the day and perhaps into the evening. Freedom!

Landen cooked dinner tonight - blueberry muffins and scrambled eggs. Thank you, Ninny-Pah!

Luke read his book to me before he went to bed. He went on and on about how much he loved the MP3 shirts. Such a sweet boy.

Ardyn befriended a visitor to AWANA tonight. Her teacher said she was "joyfully flexible". Wow! God's grace can totally override genetic potential, huh?

Ashli is on the couch asleep. She tearfully pleaded for permission to stay up until Daddy gets home. When I told her she could, she fell asleep almost immediately. - just restin' in the knowledge that he'll carry her to bed and sing to her, even if it's MUCH later.

Mari Alice might be rotten. (Note: after reviewing previous posts, I have entertained the foreign notion that she might survive on cereal other than her preference. Working in that direction :)

JW is the best. He saved me a trip to L'view today by swinging by to get the shirts. Hey! The shirts are in, did ya hear? They look gr-gr-great!

Philip is even better than JW! There are no words. He is THE best dad to our kids. And he is an amazing husband. Yesterday, he held out his arm and motioned for me to come sit next to him. I figured he was gonna kiss me - cause I'm a really good kisser - duh!. Nope. He prayed over me. Very loving! Then I DID kiss him. 'Cause -like Rebecca and I have said for years - "Godly IS sexy!"

Thank You, God for overseeing the t-shirt project. You do good work. Bless all the dear children who will wear these shirts. Give them a hunger to worship You for who You are. Thank You for my household. I am a RICH woman. Thank You.