Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm Good

About my liver: here's the deal. Whatever is wrong will undoubtedly fall into one of these categories. It's not a big deal, and there's just some stuff I need to do/take to treat it. OR It's a huge deal, and there's nothing I can do/take to treat it. Either way, I see no benefit in worrying right now.

I'll meet with the doctor in a couple weeks. Until then, let's concentrate on the really big news. We're adopting!

A dog! My brother, Josh took a new position at a university that offers housing benefits, but no doggie benefits. My children's lifelong prayers have been answered. James is getting a sleepin' buddy. And Anyone who has known me for even 15 minutes assumes I have lost my mind. I have not. I love my brothers and my children more than I hate pets. As of tomorrow night, the "Beloved O-dog" -the miniature Schnauzer whom you may call Oscar- will reside here in our loving home.

Despite what you may have heard concerning either of these opportunities, I assure you that I am good...for now:) Speaking of good, Kathy's "Thoughts for Thursday" post is wonderful. Click here to enjoy.

Thank You Lord for creating the heavens and the earth and knowing my inmost parts. Thank You for Oscar and the love you'll grow in me through our relationship. Thank You God for being absolutely Good absolutely all the time!