Thursday, July 24, 2008

Eff Why Eye

A couple updates:

I replaced the photo in Josh's birthday blog...the stability of his "photogenicity" had come into question, so I chose a "period piece".

I have also added a couple links to the sidebar.

Under "Friends/Family" you'll find Jeanne Damoff's photo blog. She is THE coolest lady I know. You'll enjoy her creative vantage. (When you have time, nose around her other blogs...she's a gifted writer who spills forth a balance of wackiness, wisdom & wit.)

You'll also want to click on Kathy's link. Not to be confused, this is not Josh's wife...although if SHE had a link, you'd certainly want to click on it. This is "My Kathy". Her photos are artful and fun. I'm so pleased that she has finally decided to share (a few of the many) with the world. Thanks Kath!

Under "Good Stuff" you'll find "Bring the Rain" which is a touching, transparent journal written by Angie Smith. You'll cry. You'll laugh. You'll be inspired.

Josh & Kathy have a friend in California who keeps a blog called "Beyond Decaf". Just one glimpse into her daily life will keep you coming back for more. She's a precious hoot!

Now, I realize I could be fancy-nancy and insert links into all that. I'm not sure how, but I figure there's a magical way to turn some of them-thar words blue...or red...or purple. But you people are grown-ups! Go over there and click 'em yerself, ya hear me?

Have a blast!