Thursday, November 15, 2007

PTL

Procrastinated Too Long.
I've been avoiding blogging because I feel like I simultaneously have too much and yet not enough to write. My thoughts are fully flowing but with no striking theme or direction. I've been blessed in so many ways over the last few days, I'm overwhelmed. I haven't earned any of it. I'm humbled. In a warped way, I might feel better if I had earned it, but I haven't, God is just plain ol' GOOD.
God has answered my prayers-just straight up, straight away, answered 'em. He has given good gifts--several really good gifts. He has healed diseases and forgiven sin. He has blessed me with friendship--fun, honest, encouraging friends. And my family....my beautiful, precious children; my tall, dark, and handsome brother who is just a kick to have around; and a hardworking, fun-loving, eye-twinkling husband/friend who loves me so well.. Ok, now that I've listed it out....I guess I could have never earned any of that. Too bad, girl scout.
Praise The Lord.