Thursday, November 01, 2007

Midday Ramblings

Today I went to church to record a demo CD for the ladies in choir to listen to in order to learn the Christmas music. I sang Christmas songs for 3 hours straight. Big fun. Now I can't get the melodies and lyrics out of my head. What a nice way to approach the day. It's hard to bark at someone when you have "Glo-o-o-o-o-o-riah" circling your brain.

I have to take the boys to (what I hope will be their last) football practice. They should have their last game on Saturday night. I'm in total denial about dinner. Breaded chicken sandwiches from the freezer sounds like a great idea to me. How 'bout you? The girls and I will head to WalMart during practice and hopefully be checked-out in time to pick up the stinky boys. Philip is moonlighting tonight, so we'll meet up with him later towards bedtime.

I want to say "hey" to Jill. Hey. Thanks for sharing encouragement. Plus on making up new words. love it.

And a special "Howdy" to my 90210-watchin' roommate from a hundred years ago...my sister-in-law-in-law, AMY. Philip asked who Jenny Garth on Dancing with the Stars was.....puh-leeze! Please send pix of your kids....and an email.

About the whole "love abounds" thing. I believe we've stumbled onto a touchpoint, or hotspot...however you wish to perceive. Conversations are buzzing all around. I think it's cool that people are discussing. Probes, intrigues, and passionate invitations to look at life from a fresh perspective: very cool.

I've been told I need to site my "child psychologists", and the biggest hurdle is the comparative word "more" in stead of "differently". Obviously, it's a different kind of love, but I still feel like there is an increasing quality about it which requires the term "more". I'll keep working on it, we'll keep listening to one another and hopefully everyone will be sharpened. Praise the Lord.