Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blogger Phobia

Last night, I suggested that Philip and I drive over to Shreveport for datenite. He still had a Bass Pro Shop gift certificate from Christmas to spend, and I needed to get out of Dodge-- so to speak. As we left the driveway, he asked, "Are you sure you want to drive all the way over there? We can do it another time." I smiled and assured him it was fine. Over the next hour as we ran some pre-date errands, he asked three more times if I was SURE I wanted to go to Bass Pro Shop. Finally, it dawned on me. I asked him point blank: "Why? Are you afraid I'll blog it?" He gave me a playful grin and reluctantly replied, "Yes, yes I am!"

For the record: We had a great time walking through Bass Pro Shop. We ran into some friends and visited for quite a while, then he found some fun gadgets that totalled 19 cents less than his gift card. PLUS!