Saturday, March 19, 2022

Out of Nowhere


This image contains words I received in a text message yesterday morning. 

Seemingly out of nowhere. 

Sitting in my car, I read each phrase and just quietly wept as courage and hope made their way through my stiff and stoic heart.

For the rest of the day my eyes were miraculously opened to all that God was doing. It was still a challenging day with bumps and bruises, but it was filled with peace and purpose and generosity. Her prayers were heard and I felt seen. Powerful stuff.

She didn't have to pray.
She didn't have to tell me she did.
I didn't have to share this.
You didn't have to read it.

We can mind our own business and leave well enough alone.

But, WHY, for the love of God and His goodness, would we settle for that?

Ask God who might need a prayer and a text today.
He answers. He is the answer.