Friday, September 14, 2012

Key to Success

"zog O d[rsl om yjr ypsmhird pg ,rm smf ph smhr;d. niy jsbr mpy ;pbr. zo s, s mpodr hpmh pt s v;smhomh vu,ns;/z"

That is 1 Corinthians 13:1

I promise.

I carefully focused on the words straight from Scripture and typed it using precisely the correct fingering. I typed every single letter in the correct order. I even typed it at a quick, productive pace.

The one and only problem ...


My starting position was shifted over one key width.

All the right words.
Timely and accurate execution.
Zero effectiveness when off-center ... even by a small amount.

1 Corinthians 13:1 says, "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal."

It's all about the position of the heart.

If our lives are centered in the Love of Christ ...
when we align our desires and intents with His ...
when we affirm His place as manager of our days ...
when we positively surrender to His loving will ...

... THEN our timely words and accurate execution will be effectively communicated.

In Christ, the position and the message are the same: God is Love.