Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Table Talk

Into your trusty skillet, deliver:

1 chopped onion
1-2 lbs ground beef or venison

Drain meat if needed, then add
1 bag of slaw (chopped cabbage/carrots etc)
season with salt & pepper when wilted.

If you are low-carb, simply serve as main dish with fruit on the side.
If you are carbolicious, you can nestle spoonfuls of meat mixture into artisan rolls w/ or w/out cheese.

And if you know me, you know my meat was already browned and in a zipper bag in the freezer.  So I literally dump the defrosted meat, onion & slaw into the pan and dinner is ready in less than 10 minutes.

Every single Johnson enjoys this (almost too easy) meal:)

Table Talk:  You know how we spell out undersirable words, so the little ones remain blissfully unaware?  Well, Monday, when I asked Elizabeth if she was finished with lunch, she responded...
"Yesh Ma'am.  So now I haffa go take a N.A.P. ??"