Saturday, August 13, 2011

Shelf Life

"Shelf Life" has returned to the bottom of this page.  Cute, huh?  I love this little gadget.  I only have a couple books that I'm "planning" to read.  I need more ideas.  It's too scary and time-consuming to venture too far away from the cave.  Send me your recommendations, please!

And in the rut I call "my faves", we CONTINUE to find....

Favorite Children's Book: "The Mitten" by Jan Brett.  Favorite Devotional: "Moments with the Savior" by Ken Gire.  Favorite (and darn near only Fiction I've ever read): "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers.  Favorite Parenting Book: "Creative Correction" by Lisa Whelchel

What's the best thing you've read lately? 
What book wins the prize for being read over and over again? 
What book was the biggest let-down according to cultural buzz? 
If you were to write a book of memoirs, what should the title be?