Sunday, April 03, 2011

Day 26

He walks with me... 7,665 steps

He talks with me... I've been faithful in listening, excited about all the ways He seems to speak to me, even consistently determined in my literal "walk"...but He reminded me today that I'm NOT interceding as much as I should be. There are specific people I KNOW I should lift up.

I do pray for people each day, but I haven't made it a top priority. I don't chase down the Lord, nag Him about different situations, plead for mercy on their behalf.

In Romans, Paul writes, "I urge you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me." I have friends and family who are struggling. I need to join them by praying.

Praying powerfully. With faith. And hope in God's promises.

He tells me I am His own... "So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." - Luke 11:9