Monday, January 17, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday, January 17, 2011...

Outside my window...cold, damp, and dreary.

I am remembering...all the hours Philip and I were able to spend together over the last SEVERAL days --celebrating & dating.

I am thankful for...the toaster oven and coffee pot. Not sure my mornings would be as welcoming without them.

I am creating...a room swap on paper. Each girl wants a chance to sleep in her own room. We'll set the purple room up as a guest room, slash movie room, slash reading & writing & play room. The pink one will have 3 beds and all non-choking hazard toys. (Though Elizabeth will not be able to sleep alone, she will be able to play alone.) One princess at a time can enjoy the guest bed in solitude...not counting the ever-anticipated Friday Movie Night Partays!

I am going...to DFW this weekend to hang out with my dearie, and attend a Children's Worship Conference. I am SO excited. (That was an understatement.)

I am reading...Made to Crave by Lysa T. and I just started the Jonah Bible Study by Priscilla Shirer.

I am hoping...we are able to find the last library book on our list to return tomorrow. Not sure where it could be. (The search was the catalyst for the room swap...somebody help me.)

On my mind...how much better my emotions are THIS January without a nursing infant. ReeeeCalibrated, people:)

From the learning rooms...Lessons have been postponed until evening. Philip will be working late and so we'll need something to keep us occupied.

Noticing that...my toes are cold.

Pondering these words... "Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty who was and is and is to come!"

From the kitchen...sad, unimaginative meals that indicate a strong need for a grocery run.

Around the house...Liz & Oscar-dog are napping in their respective nests while the other 5 monkeys are "looking for that library book".

One of my favorite things...is how Elizabeth sings with me.

To participate or simply enjoy more day books, visit The Simple Woman.