Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Interview with the Big Guy

cdj: How does it feel to be 15?

LP: I'm not feeling anything yet. I don't feel different.

cdj: What would you like to accomplish this year?

LP: Passing school. That's about it...and earning enough money for square toe boots...that's what I'm workin toward. Oh, and I'm gonna work out some more to, uh, get more muscle.

cdj: When you get your permit, where will you go first?

LP: Grocery store with you:)

cdj: What has God been teaching you lately?

LP: That God is not finished with me yet. He has a purpose for me and how my life is going right now...so I'm just gonna wait and see what happens. I just need to do what's required of me right now: work, school, household things, putting my family first.

cdj: Who do you look up to?

LP: My parents and God most of all. JW - cause that dude has been through some times, but he's still goin. He's run into a lot of bumps in the road, but he's managed to go around them or through them.

cdj: What's your favorite thing to do?

LP: That is a question I cannot answer. There are no favorites, but I like baseball, hunting and fishing most.

cdj: Do you think you are like your dad?

LP: Uh, yeah. Leading people and doing what I think is right. I look like him a little. I'm gonna try to not let money burn a whole in my pocket...that's gonna be a tough one to change.

cdj: What characteristics did you get from me?

LP: Using what I do best and making good of it. Like your thing that you do best is playing the piano and music and leading people to worship. I use hunting to provide meat for our family. I use fishing as a quiet time. I use baseball to encourage younger kids.