Thursday, February 22, 2007

Can't Beat It

I love it when friends come over. It motivates me to get the house together....the way I like it...neat and tidy. I had some MOPS ladies come over for "game night". We ordered pizza and enjoyed the wonderful salad that one friend had made. We wrapped up the evening with walnut/chocolate chip brownies and decaf. We didn't even play one single game. We just sat around the table and talked...over two and a half hours of pure adult conversation. What a blessing.

So, now my house is clean, there is pizza left over for tomorrow's lunch, and I'm about to watch my "Allison Kraus" concert DVD that arrived in the mail today. A little blog for the soul, and I'm not sure this evening could improve any further.

It's late.....early....however you want to see it. Philip is snoring. He had to be at work at 5:30 this morning, so he's tuckered. James is studying Greek....which strangely rhymes with "James is definitely a geek." Hey, Ardyn is talking in her sleep. Creepy. I hope she feels better tomorrow. I noticed today how very tall and very beautiful she is. The boys are sleeping hard, and growing out of their bunk beds. They were such great helpers today. Only six more weeks of school! They love me...but not as much as I love them. Ashli is on the floor in "da boyz woom"...her brothers invited her to sleepover. She's so cool. Mari is (walkin' in faith, here) down for the night. I didn't see much of her today since she spent Bible Study in the nursery and then slept through the house-cleaning activities. She enjoyed the evening with her dad, and then I nursed her to sleep. She's wonderful.

That's it. More later.
CDJ