Sunday, October 15, 2006

Enjoyable day

Today has been filled with good company and fine merriment. (Last night Philip and I watched "Sense and Sensibility", so I'll be speaking in fine fashion for a day or so.) The overnight hours with Mari Alice were utterly dreadful. I place my unwavering faith in the hope that sooner than not she shall slumber deeply --not wanting for any comfort or companionship I could afford her. Despite the weariness brought about by lack of rest, we enjoyed fine fellowship with friends breaking journey from Denton. Their bountiful offspring adjoined unto our own made for a frolicking display in the yard.

This "Jane Austen" verbiage should wear off by the morrow. Perhaps we shall view a portion of "Larry the Cable Guy" this night so as to bring about balance and restore propriety.

Until then
CDJ